|Reference # :||17-01357||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||New Castle, DE|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/21/2017 / 02/20/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Knowledge of the corporate loan product and/or Syndication, trading businesses is preferred.
- Process adjusting entries on trading tickets in Loans Quick Ticket (LQT) for the Par Closing team as needed.
- Book and allocate trades timely in ClearPar on T+1.
- Experience with working with front office personnel (trading desks, sales force, business managers, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a structured, high paced environment, with daily routine operations.
- Strong PC skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel. Macro writing or Access database troubleshooting experience a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary