|Reference # :||17-01157||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||07/12/2017|
Senior Business Analyst/System Analyst
Major Global Bank's Non-employee Staffing Office function is a centralized model developed to support Major Global Bank's non-employee utility tool by delivering a best in class end-to-end service for management of the nonemployee population. The Program's purpose is to drive a consistent and streamlined process globally for Approvals, Recruitment, On/Off-boarding, Supplier Performance Management, and Reporting Analytics for Major Global Bank's Non-employee Program. Additionally, the Program has business ownership of the Fieldglass and NEMS ID non-employee systems which
The firm's strategy is to leverage Fieldglass as its single tool for nonemployee management, including leveraging functionality associated with recruitment, onboarding, timesheet tracking, fixed price milestone tracking and straight through processing of payments via integrations with Major Global Bank's P2P accounts payable systems. Senior Business Analyst will have responsibility for supporting large-scale deployments and enhancement initiatives to the tool globally. Responsibilities include:
- Define enhancement and configurations needs to support the expansion and continued optimization of the SAP Fieldglass (SaaS) system. Drive meetings with Stakeholders to determine business requirements and/or qualify enhancement requests (ERs) to implement system enhancements.
- Coordinate and with Global R&LS Operations and Systems teams, GFTS, Enterprise Supply Chain teams, Finance, Procurement, HR, Legal, and Tax as well as Business Stakeholders to determine needs and requirements. Ensure any legal, regulatory and compliance requirements are met when enhancing or expanding the system.
- Create functional requirements and process flow diagrams. Document current state and to be state, conduct gap/analysis and ensure systems meets operational and system's needs. Write business requirements documents and requests for change (RFCs) to ensure solutions delivered meet business needs.
- Lead techno-functional s discussions to define configuration, integration and development requirements.
- Ensure Business Requirement Document (BRD/ER deadlines and project timelines are met to ensure Program goals for Fieldglass stabilization and expansion our met.
- Support System Change Control Process for internal and external hosted applications as required. Maintain database of all enhancements requests (ER), configuration changes, business requirement documents (BRD), data changes and development requests related to R&LS systems.
- Ensure UAT testing results meet the business requirements.
- Proactively identity issues or inefficiencies with operation/system processes and provide options and solutions
- 5+ years of Project Lead/Business Analysis experience w full-life cycle systems implementations and/or application development projects. Fieldglass experience preferred. Any Business systems experience with Vendor Management, HRMS or Procurement to Pay Systems is a huge plus.
- Strong background in business analysis, system analysis,, problem-solving and business/systems re-engineering capabilities.
- Strong organizational and detail oriented skills.
- Highly proficient with SharePoint and Visio experience needed as well as mid-level Excel and PowerPoint experience.
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment and ability to work independently and take personal initiative.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Bi-lingual in Spanish highly desirable.
- BS/BA Degree preferred
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary