|Reference # :||17-00911||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||4 Years||Start Date / End Date :||06/12/2017 / 12/31/2017|
|Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.|
The candidate will be supporting the Unique Supplier ID project that involves supplier data acquisition and analysis, including fuzzy search/matching of supplier records, to identify the common set of suppliers across the ESC systems. Candidate will be performing data stewardship of supplier data to ensure suppliers are correctly matched and assigned with Unique Supplier IDs. Candidate will also support the integration of Unique Supplier ID into other third party management applications.
- Candidate must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must have strong Oracle SQL skills with the ability to create complex queries.
- Advanced Microsoft Access & Excel skills. Candidate must be able to build and modify MS Access database tools that are used to perform analysis of suppliers and their matching results.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Candidate must be able to operate independently and deliver quality work.
- The candidate must have Functional experience and be able to complete as well as provide input into project documentation such as Business/Functional Requirements, Test Scripts, Testing and Production Checkout.
- Candidate must have the ability to analyze various processes and data sources and create mappings and relationships between processes and data across different systems.
- Superior documentation and business requirement expertise
- Proven ability to develop quality analysis with minimal direction
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of business and technical personnel
- Ability to successfully manage multiple deliverables in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience in master data management tools such as Orchestra Networks EBX5 is a plus
- Experience in Ab Initio tools or products such as CoRelate is a significant plus
- Experience in implementations of Supplier Portal and strong understanding of Oracle eBusiness suite, primarily in Accounts Payable module and Supplier data maintenance is a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary