Business Analyst - Voluntary Corporate Actions
|Reference # :||17-00785||Title :||Business Analyst - Voluntary Corporate Actions|
|Location :||JERSEY CITY, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/15/2017 / 05/15/2018|
Process Asset Servicing (Voluntary Corporate Actions) Events for US, Canadian and Latin American securities for Prime and SWAP client positions/accounts.
Interpret terms of Corporate Action events and create notifications across all applicable key dates as defined by the event type. Manage event in various Asset Servicing systems.
Ensure timely handling of notifications, entitlement calculations, and follow through with the applicable Desk on outturn bookings.
Provide Client Service. Research and address inquiries received via phone and email covering Corporate Actions, Income, Conversions, and Proxy events, across Client's different business lines and products. Liaise with our Prime Finance/SWAP Desks on Issues, initiatives, projects.
Direct interaction with external Clients, Counterparty's, Traders and Client Executives.
- The candidate must have knowledge of Corp. Actions and Income Processing operations
- Knowledge of Stock Lending and SWAPS and from an Investment Banking background preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills - Excel, Access
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and within specified time limits & works well in a team.
- Previous experience working with high profile clients preferred
- Detail oriented, good analytical, reconciliation, problem solving, and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to adapt to new applications and systems quickly.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary