|Reference # :||17-01294||Title :||Business Analyst-Senior|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/14/2017 / 08/04/2018|
|Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.|
A senior analyst with experience in system administration/maintenance functions and/or project management. The analyst will initially be responsible for managing system maintenance for an analytical reporting platform and also assist with project management. Activities may include communication and planning, data analysis, business and functional requirements documentation, test specification, planning, coordination and execution.
Key Responsibilities/ Day to Day Activities:
- Initially fully administer all user license allocations and the corresponding monitoring, monthly and quarterly assessments, and compliance reviews for an analytical reporting platform until it is migrated out of FPG.
- Assist with Project Management such as:
- Write or contribute to test scenarios and drive UAT planning and
- Provide analysis and interpretation of UAT results.
Experience (years, type, nature of work, specialized knowledge and technical skills):
- 6-10 years experience in business analysis, financial reporting, system integration, business transformation, project management, system administration preferred.
- License management and user set-up.
- Financial control and/or product control experience is a plus.
- Be able to manage project milestones and risks.
- Experience in business software development life cycle is a plus
- Experience in system analysis and writing business and functional
specifications is a plus.
- Strong data analysis, data mapping and reconciliation skills.
Qualifications (educational background, licenses, professional knowledge) & Skills (soft skills):
- Good communications including ability to accurately instruct details.
- Strong analytical skills to monitor revenue allocations.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving skills.
- Understand the trade offs and the limitations of technology.
- Agent of change.
- Be able to identify opportunities to solve business problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree; advanced professional qualifications are considered a plus.
York US 14068
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary