|Reference # :||17-01042||Title :||Business Analyst-Senior|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/26/2017 / 11/25/2017|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Descriptive Job Title: Business / Finance Manager
- Responsible for managing all monthly financial deliverables for the Core Banking Technology organization, including:
- Monthly forecasting and client chargeback process
- Monthly Expense Variance Analysis – actuals vs. budget/forecast
- Amortization schedules and analysis / balance sheet reviews
- Annual Budget Process
- Communication of financial policies and procedures
- Monthly Accruals
- Monthly Client Reporting and Analysis for Business Partners
- Ad hoc analysis
- Other Responsibilities
- Manage the Headcount / Resource Process
- Monthly Resource forecast
- Interface with Resource and Strategy Team on all new deals and SOWs
- Coordinate with procurement
- Interface with Compliance to ensure all mandatory employee training requirements, etc. are being met.
- Manage relationships with the senior technology managers and PMOs associated with these technology programs; build and sustain strong relationships with these managers, as well as those on the business side.
Job Skills/Qualifications: Skills/Qualifications:
- Candidate must be a senior financial professional with at least 5-10 years of experience in financial analysis and reporting, preferably in a technology or software development organization
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and relationship-building skills are required.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and Access
- Presentation skills required
- Candidate is expected to be a strong team player and work effectively in cross-organization situations.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills; excellent organizational skills.
- Able to adapt quickly to internal financial tools and processes. - Internal Major Global Bank experience with PTSW and PowerPivot would be beneficial.
Educational Level: Bachelor's Degree
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary