|Reference # :||17-01272||Title :||Application Programmer-Expert|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/07/2017 / 07/06/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Full Stack Java Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with experience in Core Java,
Java EE, MongoDB, Database (DB2/Oracle). Able to work independently, excellent communication skills and ability to work with a team across multiple time zones.
Qualifications - External
- Experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies
- Database experience required.
- Self-starter who is a quick learner of new tools and technologies.
- Ability to work both independently, with other team members, and across teams
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where priority changes occur often
- Able to work in a multi-cultural / multi-time zone environment
- Experience with all aspects of the SDLC.
- Substantial experience in Core Java, Java EE
- Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards & framework
- Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
- Able to work with distributed teams across multiple time zones.
- Experience in Spring Framework, Spring Integration and persistence frameworks like JPA, Hibernate.
- Backend Websphere, SpringBoot and NodeJS
- Tools – Well versed with Eclipse; Test Driven development and automated testing tools like JUnit, Cucumber/Gherkin; JIRA, Maven, Sonar
- Experience with the following advantageous: Kafka, Spark, Phoenix
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary