Analytics Lead Analyst, VP
|Reference # :||16-01700||Title :||Analytics Lead Analyst, VP|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||12/19/2016|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Analytics Lead Analyst, VP - Tampa FL
Investment Bank's Resource & Location Strategy (R&LS) Staffing Office is in the process of rolling out a global non-employee management tool, Fieldglass, to assist Investment Bank managers and the Staffing Office with the process of procuring non-employees. The Staffing Office function is a centralized model developed to support Technology CIO Sectors and NonIT (Finance, Legal, HR, Ops, etc) business by delivering a best in class end-to-end service for management of the nonemployee population. The Program's purpose is to drive a consistent and streamlined process globally for Approvals, Recruitment, On/Offboarding, Supplier Performance Management, streamlined Invoicing and Reporting Analytics for Investment Bank's Nonemployee Program.
· A consolidated Approval process ensures all nonemployee headcount and spend requests receive approval from authorized commodity approvers and requests are in alignment with the specific Resource & Location Strategy for a particular CIO or Business Head, as well as the firm's overall Preferred Supplier Strategy. The centralization also allows for proper transparency and line of sight into nonemployee spends, which allows for accuracy of accruals and financial management of the book of work.
- The centralized Recruitment structure to engage staff augmentation nonemployees for the firm facilitates speed to market and the ability to attract and obtain top talent in the market via a set of Preferred Staff Augmentation Suppliers aligned by Region/Country and Capabilities.
- A centrally managed Onboarding function across the nonemployee population ensures that all resources meet due diligence requirements based on local labor and regulatory requirements before commencing their engagement at the bank, while the offboarding component ensures timely removal of systems access post engagements to mitigate risk. The consistent process creates efficiencies that foster expedient cycle times, which then allows for nonemployee resources to commence their engagements within the required timeframes and mitigate impact to project deliverables.
- A strong Supplier Performance Management model, via a formal Scorecard methodology allows for effective review of each Preferred Staff Augmentation supplier's performance over a defined time period. The data set is utilized to address issues and implement the appropriate action plans with each supplier in order to drive performance improvement effectively.
- Invoice integration between the operational front-end and the back-end financial ERP suite enables expense controls and regulatory compliance for electronic supplier invoicing.
- The Reporting Analytics function provides support for both BAU and adhoc reporting needs for the nonemployee population. The data driven from this function ensures that the appropriate validations are in place to assess the effectiveness of the operational processes, drive process re-engineering where needed and/or retraining efforts. The centralization of this function allows for key stakeholders to have a single point of contact across their entire nonemployee population for all requests.
Investment Bank currently has a centralized Technology Staffing Office deployed globally supporting the firm and is looking to expand the function to support the NonIT nonemployee population globally. The remit spans 4 regions (NAM, EMEA, APAC and LATAM) and encompasses approximately 41,000 Technology nonemployees and 66,000 NonIT nonemployees.
The BP&A Analytics Lead Analyst will provide ongoing systems support, configuration, documentation, testing, training and global implementation of a third party SaaS tool (Fieldglass). The role requires interaction with multiple stakeholders including Fieldglass, Procurement, HR Control and Compliance, Technology Partners (GFTS), Systems Support and the R&LS Staffing Office.
- Evaluation of existing and potential business process, systems and tools
- Development of business cases evaluating expense, risk and opportunities
- Facilitating meetings and coordinating/tracking major milestone activities of the cross-functional teams and senior management
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing and communicating critical issues to resolution
- Analyzing data and developing systems/configuration solutions to meet the staffing office and their clients needs
- Providing day to day systems support
- Testing of all system enhancements/changes
- Systems documentation
- Training on the Fieldglass tool
- Global implementation of the Fieldglass tool
- Participation in re-engineering and RPA discussions to advance system processes and improve productivity
- 8-10+ years of relevant experience
- Requires a proven record of leadership experience in managing complex processes and/or large projects in financial services
- Experience with re-engineering and process mapping
- Experience in application functional/technical analyst role, working within a standard project management methodology and systems-development lifecycle
- Strong process analysis and design experience
- A high level of experience in application data analysis and data manipulation
- Exceptional Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Project skills
- High proficiency in Excel and Access, including complex data analysis and manipulation
- Structured Query Language (SQL) and relational database design and theory
- The ability to manage and deliver projects with varying priorities
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Strong analytic ability and attention to detail
- Highly effective communication and influencing/negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally (written and verbal)
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, positive attitude, team player
- Strong work ethic, solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Personal initiative, works independently (self-starter)
- Identify program/project risks and opportunities
- Work with all levels of the organization
- Lead and manage change
- Work well under pressure in challenging, complex situations with tight deadlines
- Effectively manage and navigate through multi-faceted disciplines throughout the company
Please see our complete list of jobs at: