AML Compliance Specialist-Markets
|Reference # :||17-01004||Title :||AML Compliance Specialist-Markets|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/26/2017 / 02/28/2018|
ACRM Article XI Surge Resource
- Assist with assessing compliance with New Product Approval (NPA) and New Payment Method Product (NPMP) commitments or commitments for medium risk products
- Assist in design of pre-launch controls for all products
- Assist with oversight and monitoring and tracking of business adherence to their action plans and remediation/ lookback results
- Develop new or revise existing NPA-related training, as needed
- Assist with review and enhancements for NPA risk assessment and its methodology
- Assist with communication plans for regions
- Assist in liaising with internal audit staff and Compliance Testing teams for AML/Sanctions matters, as appropriate, including assisting in responding to document production, and issue responses
- Assist with review of NPAs proposals for approval
- Assist with revised AML NPA Tool communication plans for regions
- Assisting with any analysis required for supporting Article XI project
- 5+ years of AML Compliance experience, preferably with policy/governance, project management and/or risk management experience.
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills whom can collaborate with others to achieve results within deadline; ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong command of MS Office tools – PPT, Word, Excel.
- Coordination of presentations, presenters, meeting materials and minutes for Committee presentations (e.g., NPMP Approval Committee, NPMP Working Group meetings)
- Markets background with a general understanding of the respective AML risk associated with these products, Strong control design background, preferably experience with the new products approval process at another firm
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary