|Reference # :||17-01371||Title :||Agile Coach|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/04/2017 / 09/01/2018|
|Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.|
Description: Senior and Experienced Agile Coach who will partner with several SMEs on agile transformation efforts within the marketing operations product teams and functional areas across multiple US sites.
The selected candidate will have an impact on our transformational change initiatives across the NA Credit Card business and will be responsible for driving and building on aspects of the agile transformation. The candidate must be an experienced individual who has previously served as Agile coach on highly distributed team(s); experience leading Agile/Scrum adoption in the past, and has demonstrable success in an agile environment
The core requirements will be to advocate, coach and support existing teams on Agile methodology and scrum practices in alignment to current agile activities within the functional area
- Coach and mentor Scrum Masters, Product Owners and where required the business with regards to the application of Agile practices
- Guides teams in the adoption of Agile and continuous improvement practices.
- Regularly assess and guide the development of scrum masters through coaching and via retrospectives
- Support Scrum masters to grow the maturity of the teams through retrospectives and provide guidance on coaching requirements to ensure all teams grow, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the business
- Be a change agent and foster a learn by doing / Continuous improvement environment
- Support the scrum masters and agile teams in the identification of opportunities for improvement and supports the current, re-engineering function to provide continual and consistent challenge and to deliver problem solving activities focused on the business developing innovative solutions.
- Persuade and influence others through strong and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills.
- Drive agile transformation initiatives serving in a consultant and coaching capacity.
- Strategize and formulate a plan to increase organization's agile maturity, at the appropriate time and with the appropriate business climate in mind.
- Partner with multiple management teams including GRMO senior team to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach; experience working within Agile delivery in operational environments as opposed to purely IT and driving organization through transformational changes
- Experience scaling agile in an organization with a lean/agile approach while meeting the controls needed in a financial industry and agile frameworks (Kanban, scrum, lean etc.); knowledge and experiences with agile techniques, processes and tools that enable the rapid definition
- Basic understanding of marketing campaign process, from strategy to launch, in a Consumer or Retail environment
- Deep expertise is driving as well as coaching teams to drive cycle time reduction and process improvement initiatives within an organization
- Experience working with senior executives and proven ability to effectively communicate and influence senior executives in decisions critical to adoption and implementation of Agile practice.
- Comprehensive understanding of how areas and functions collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and facilitation skills and proven ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Ability to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches; must be able to be a voice of reason and authority.
- Excellent soft / people skills and knowledge situational awareness, conflict resolution, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Excellent knowledge of continuous improvement culture and techniques as well as practical experience of organizational change management
- Education: BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary