|Reference # :||17-01300||Title :||ADM-Project Manager|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/14/2017 / 08/10/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Possesses experience in the overall responsibility for structuring a project, performing the detailed planning, and managing project execution and completion of moderate or large projects.
- Defines the phase deliverables, tracks milestones and incurred expenses versus planned expenses, schedules roles and resources, evaluates risks and recommends contingency plans.
- Adhere to life cycle and requirements management processes.
- Conduct requirements review sessions with business stakeholders and assist with requirements clarification and prioritization.
- Develop Functional Requirement document.
- Manage Requirements traceability.
- Develop use cases and test cases.
- Develop and manage technology testing plans.
- Become a functional SME for the applications supported by Client Screening team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Must have knowledge of the SDLC process, including developing functional requirements.
- Must have at least 5 years' experience working in support of computer systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management and business analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, without supervision.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
- Client Quality Center experience a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary